- June 15, June 21-23, June 29 2019 | SOLD OUT - LAYA // Igniting the Fire of Kundalini - Shakti School Headquarters and 2 online teleconference days at home
- October 26, November 1-3, November 9 2019 | RASA // Emotions as Portals to Divinity - Shakti School Headquarters and 2 online teleconference days at home
- January 2020 | Year-Long 300-hour Ayurveda Training – Ayurvedic Wellness Coach Certification Program
- April 2020 | Year-Long 300-hour Ayurveda Training Level 2 – Ayurvedic Health Counselor Certification Program
- Spring 2020 | BHAKTI // The Technology of Love (Details forthcoming)
This training will delve into the chakras (energy centers) as archetypes of our psychology, as well as portals into purification and becoming power. You will leave with an understanding of kundalini and laya yoga. You will become intimate with the enormous potentiality of the subtle body which permeates, enlivens, and informs the physical, emotional and mental bodies.
This training includes core practices in the realm of rasa yoga – the path of juice! Think of rasa as the essential waters of who we are: our bodies, our feeling nature and our psychophysiological channels of communication and connection. When our rasas are flowing well, we feel good and want to lovingly connect. When they are off, we are off. You can also understand rasas as emotions.
Shakti Ayurveda School 2020
Our Year-Long Ayurveda Program Begins!
Shakti Ayurveda School's level 1 training is a 300-hour yearlong deep dive into Katie's signature Divine Feminine Ayurveda teachings, and weaves in our faculty's varied backgrounds in functional medicine, psychology, neuroscience and more. This is for you if you want to improve your own health and wellness, or if you're looking to become a certified coach.
Shakti Ayurveda School 2020 - Level 2
Level 2 Begins in April
The Level 2 Ayurvedic Health Counselor certification is a 300-hour yearlong study for graduates of the level 1 program who want to deepen their application of feminine-form medicine for an even greater impact on their growth personally AND professionally.